Looking for the kung-fu style that will give you the extra power and high-level skills you’ve been searching for? Chow Gar is an effective internal martial art used to build a martial body and mind, resulting in skills to defend yourself in the real world!
Everyone is seeking real fighting skills, but in the end, just a few are able to obtain them. We were on this path and we almost failed. It felt hopeless, as you may feel now. Finally we found our path, which we always dreamed of. The real way of Chow Gar through Gatekeeper Grandmaster Ip Chee Keung.
If you want to try it first before emerging yourself deeply into this incredible art, this is by far the best way of doing it.
Get a taste of Chow Gar, and get the “feel” of moving in this style. It will:
- Give you a great overview of the system, showing all aspects.
- Provide an initial feel for the style.
- Show how you can start building that “martial body”.
- Give an idea about our traditional training approach.
- Chow Gar Crash Course
- Buddhist Hand (Fut Sao)
- Yam Yeurng Kum La Ending Section Mini Course
- Press-up mini course
- Standing Practice
In a few weeks you will feel the benefits of the exercises and you will be amaze how effective they are.